Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fate

Hey y'all! Yea right anyway... Who really cares about today? My thing is the future (or at the moment) I'm officially on break! Whoop I guess, but the bummer is that i have absolutely no plans at all. Which is the worst kind of break. But that has little meaning to me too. The thing i really wanted to talk about is destiny. Like a Personal Legend so to speak. Have any of you read the book The Alchemist? Well if you haven't you should. It is really an excellent piece of literature. And it talks about how your real treasure is really where you always were. And how our main purpose in life is to fulfil our one and only goal. Now i think that people can have more then one MAJOR goal, i think the descions you make in life is what determines how your life will turn out. Now I'm not saying if you make a lot of bad decisions you ll have a horrible fate. I'm saying that if you do a lot of horrible things on purpose and have a clear mind then yea your going to end up in a bad situation. But a lot of kids in my class think i don't know what I'm talking about and think that you only have on fate. now if you think that too feel free to disagree with me and explain yourself. Just wanted to know what other people thought about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment