Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Life of your AVERAGE bored teenager

For those of you who actually read the junk i put up on here for no reason KUDOS. But for those of you that don't MORE KUDOS. So today has been pretty...decent you could say. Nothing interesting... just being a normal teenager. In a really boring class. But I'll live i guess. I mean i have been doing it for 15 weeks right? Today i really wanted to right about the one thing we all relate to (or so they say) MUSIC. Well for the longest time i had been really into Hip-Hop and Rap and all that good stuff, I was "Musically Challenged", but recently I haved discovered that I'm really into other music too. Like Rock, Pop, Country, Opera, Jazz, and classical. And I've realized what my pet peeve is too. When people are "Music Rasist", another term I use a lot, and are so narrow minded and stay foucused on one thing and one thing only. That is irritating. Yupp just wanted to get that out of the way... you know since this is what a blog is for... Hahaha yea. So i'm going to leave it at that and tomorrow i'll write about... I don't kno but check to see =D

No comments:

Post a Comment