Friday, December 12, 2008

The Trouble a Band-Aid can cause....


Well, this is like really interesting Hahahaha. My friend can't find a Band-Aid so she improvised... Well she used a panty liner! I mean wow that is just amazing... Lol but there have been a lot of times where we cant find a Band-Aid so we use tissue or a napkin or something like that. But a panty liner? I was at a lost for words and was overwhelmed by my laughter. I was laughing for like a good 5min. My stomach hurts really bad just thinking about it. And she "changes" it during our computer info tech class and its like all bloody and she just acts casual, throws it away in the trash can... So now I'm thinking what's going to happen when someone in a different class throws something away and happens to look down? Yea that is the best part of the whole thing that reaction is going to be genius. So a word of advice from the wise teenager to my faithful blog readers (if any)... "Always carry Band-Aids with you, because if you need one and all you have are panty liners it will not end good"

1 comment: